Arts Education Resources
- ArtsEdSearch is an online clearinghouse that collects and summarizes high quality research studies on the impacts of arts education and analyzes their implications for educational policy and practice. ArtsEdSearch is managed by the Arts Education Partnership.
- ESSA: Mapping Opportunities for the Arts is a report that highlights the ways that states and districts can engage the arts in the ongoing work of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Arts and the Economy
Charitable Giving Incentives
- Independent Sector is the leadership network for nonprofits, foundations, and corporate giving programs comprised of 600 organizations that work in coalition to strengthen and mobilize the nonprofit communities. The IS public policy page provides important talking points on the nonprofit sector (including state-by-state profile on the impact of nonprofits), the charitable deduction, and the IRA charitable rollover.
- The Charitable Giving Coalition is a coalition dedicated to preserving the charitable deduction.
- Artists From Abroad is the most complete and up-to-date online resource for foreign guest artists, their managers, and performing arts organizations, providing guidance and resources needed to steer through the process of engaging guest artists reliably and lawfully.
- The Alliance for International Exchange is an association of 90 nongovernmental organizations comprising the international educational and cultural exchange community in the United States.